Wednesday, 12 March 2014

turning four / birthday inspiration



Little L's birthday is fast approaching (which means mine is too!) and I've left party/gift organizing to the very last minute, like I do every year. I love birthdays and party planning, but I get paralyzed by indecision and my once grand plans fizzle out. I need to narrow down my ideas, stop pinning and start doing!

Here's whats inspiring me -
/ Garden Party by Inaluxe
/ Rose Buttercream Cake
The Greater Good
Party animals
Pretzel quilt
Omm melamine hedgehog
Sparkle party crowns
Red riding hood
Musical jewellery boxes
Mint honeycomb fancy
Floral partyware
Colour block mittens


7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous ideas! I adore those little gold pipe cleaner crowns x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anna, aren't they the sweetest!? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab collection and sometimes planning it all last minute forces you to do it simply but effectively.. the best way to do a party :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That red ridinghood cape is to die for!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That little red riding hood costume! We are in the midst of party planning fever too!
    I want to buy my girls ALL the things. Mostly just for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go the crowns with the pompoms, very birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the party animals - and that red riding costume
    How did it all go?
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, i love hearing from every one of you! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...